Note: The My Vodafone website and app will auto log you in when you're connected to the internet through Vodafone. If you're trying to change plans on a different account, try this link instead.
Click ‘Account settings’.
- If you’re using the My Vodafone app, tap ‘Account Settings’ from the dashboard
- If you’re using your phone’s web browser, you’ll find it by tapping the menu button in the top right corner of the screen
- If you’re logged in using your tablet or computer, ‘Account Settings’ is in the menu at the top of the page
Select 'Change plan' from the 'Account' menu.
Enter your four digit account PIN if requested.
You’ll now see details about the plan you’re on. Click the 'Compare plans’ button at the bottom of the page to see what’s available.
Scroll through the plans to find the one you’re after.
- If you've found the plan you want, click the ‘Change to this plan’ button
- If you'd prefer to compare the plan to your current one first, click ‘Compare with my plan’
If you’ve got add-ons, you’ll see details on the next page.
- If you want to keep your add-on, click ‘Keep available Add-ons’
- If you no longer need it, click ‘Remove all Add-ons’
Note: Some older add-ons aren’t compatible with our new plans so you’ll need to click ‘Continue without Add-ons’ to proceed with your plan change. You can always grab one of our latest add-ons if you need some extra.
On the next page you’ll see details of your new plan and any costs associated with the plan change.
To complete the plan change, check the box to agree to the term and conditions and then click ‘Change to this plan’.
You’ll receive a confirmation TXT when the change is complete and you’re right to start using your new plan.