Log into your account at myvodafone.com.au or through the My Vodafone app (iOS and Android).
Note: We’ll automatically log you in when you're connected to Vodafone internet. If you're trying to change plans on a different account, try this link instead.
Click 'Account Settings'.
- If you’re using the My Vodafone app or your phone’s web browser, tap the menu button in the top left or right corner of the page and then tap ‘Account settings’
- If you’re using your computer or tablet’s web browser, you’ll see an ‘Account settings’ link in the menu at the top of the page
Select 'Change plan' from the 'Service' menu.
If requested, enter your four digit account PIN, then click 'Next'.
You’ll now see details about the plan you’re on.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Compare plans’ button.
Scroll through the plans to find the one you’re after.
- If you've found the plan you want, click the ‘Change to this plan’ button
- If you'd prefer to compare the plan to your current one first, click ‘Compare with my plan’
- If you need more info about a plan, click the ‘Critical information summary’ link at the bottom of the page
If you’ve got add-ons, you’ll see details on the next page.
- If you want to keep your add-on, click ‘Keep available Add-ons’
- If you no longer need it, click ‘Remove all Add-ons’
Note: Some older add-ons aren’t compatible with our new plans so you’ll need to click ‘Continue without Add-ons’ to proceed with your plan change. You can always grab one of our latest add-ons if you need some extra.
On the next page you’ll see details of your new plan and any costs associated with the plan change. To complete the plan change, check the box to agree to the term and conditions and then click ‘Change to this plan’.
You’ll receive a confirmation TXT when the change is complete and you’re right to start using your new plan.